Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using our website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree with them.
• No person under the age of 18 years may purchase goods presented on our website.
• As soon as you order any artwork from our website, the contract is with us, not with our artists. You may not under any circumstances correspond or communicate with our artists regarding sales of goods, returns, commissions or refunds.
• We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall despatch your order.
• You agree that you will provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself (name of the buyer, billing & delivery address). We need this information to provide you with the goods.
• All prices which you see on our website are final; yet 7% VAT plus shipping costs are supposed to be added. We recommend to insure your shipment for better security. Generally, prices are shown on the website. “Price on request” doesn’t not mean any extraordinary high pricing.
Because you are buying the goods by online order, you have the right of cancellation. If you do, (and only if you do), these are the terms which apply:
• All correspondence regarding the return of goods shall be carried out between you and us. You must tell us that you wish to cancel your purchase within 14 days of your receipt of the goods.
• In this case, full price but shipping & insurance costs will be returned. The goods must be returned to the artist within 21 days of delivery with both goods and all packaging in their original condition, securely wrapped, including our delivery slip, at your risk and cost. After our artist has received the goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the goods returned. We are under no obligation to collect or recover goods from you.
Controforma Art & Design Space works as an online curated gallery. Its aim is to provide security and transparency to both, artists represented by us and our clients.
Our rules of interaction are simple and clear:- As soon as payment from a client arrives to Controforma we inform the artist and ask to provide the safe insured shipment of the artwork within 7-10 days. It’s the artist’s responsibility to properly pack the art work and prepare it to be shipped.- The artist should bill us for his share of the price plus shipping costs. We transfer the shipping costs in advance, and we send the artist’s share of the price to his account10 days after the client receives the art work. The client has the right to return the purchased work during the first week after receiving it.
By presenting their works on our platform, the artists automatically confirm that they are aware of these rules and agree to follow them.
Under the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have the responsibility to provide you with transparent information on how we collect, store and utilize our clients’ data. Any aspect of these details can be cancelled by you at any time. All marketing emails will have an unsubscribe button. You can also email us to cancel or discuss any aspect of your details collected by Controforma.
What We Collect:
We collect the following personal information when supplied by you, the customer: Your name, your email address, and the content.
Why We Collect it:
We collect these details for the following reasons:
◦ To inform you of new releases and special events.
◦ To record transactions and history of art works.
◦ To make future transactions easier and more convenient for you.
◦ To create a customized profile. We do not share those data with third parties other than our own email and social marketing platforms. We use an industry-standard opt-in marketing email system to send emails relevant to clients’ interests. This may be unsubscribed by you at any time - via an unsubscribe button at the footer of each email. As a client, you have the right to enforce any or all the following rights with regards to data held by us:
◦ You may request that Controforma deletes all your personal data immediately.
◦ You may prohibit specific data uses.
◦ You may demand that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected.
◦ You have the right to know what data about you is being processed and how. Our website utilizes cookies. It allows us to recognize and tailor our site to your interests. It can track data such as number of site visits and IP addresses. Cookies can be disabled by your web browser. To exercise any of your rights or if you have any further questions, please, email us via info(at)controforma.it
All our artworks have been selected by a curatorium, and that we will limit the extent to an inclusion of 100 artists, about 200 lots. Any artist can apply. The prerequisites are: professional artist, already exhibited in galleries or on art fairs. We collaborate with museums and cultural organizations. We do not collaborate with galleries so far, yet we are open for it.
LIABILITY FOR CONTENT
The content of this website was created with care. We take care of completeness, correctness and constant updating of the underlying data material, but are not obliged to do so. The data, information and documents provided by us are provided without liability for their content. brilla consulting can therefore not be held liable for damages arising in connection with the use of this content.
LIABILITY FOR LINKS
Our website contains links to external third-party websites whose content is not under our control. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for that external content. The respective provider or operator of those linked pages is always responsible for their content. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not identifiable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the content of linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of legal violation.
The operators of these pages take care to respect the copyrights of others and rely on self-created or license-free works, respectively. The content and subjects on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Contributions from third parties are marked as such. The reproduction, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private and not for commercial use.
Any submitted personal data to Controforma will be stored with your consent only, and will be deleted upon your request. For the use and transfer to third parties necessary for processing the entries, the user gives his consent by sending his data (§ 3 TDDSG). The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam mails.